For the Charcuterie Party Platter we have put together a mixed platter of five of our award winning meats, ready to serve and eat. This bundle is for three of the Party Platters with a special price of £75 (normal price is £86). See also our single Party Platter for £25.
- A typical platter will have air dried beef, air dried pork loin and coppa, smoked mutton and a salami like the Rampisham Tingler or the Rosette. This may vary depending on what is ready to leave our maturing rooms. Our current packs do not have smoked mutton which has been replaced with our beautiful air dried Ham.
- An ideal starter for 24 or more people or a wonderful antipasti platter for a party.
- Pairs well with a good selection of cheeses, olives, roasted tomatoes and a rustic bread. Serve with a robust red wine or craft ale for added joy.
- Best served at room temperature.
- More meat in this new style bundle
Please note: Capreolus currently ships to the UK only.
- All our chilled products are packed in polystyrene boxes with ice packs to ensure your order arrives in good condition.
- Most of our products are ambient and these will be delivered in either pouches or cardboard boxes - these do not require chilling.
We aim to send your order within 48-72 hours of receiving it and we will inform you when your order is received and also when we have shipped it. To ensure your order arrives in good condition (within the 48-72 hour window) we ONLY ship orders between Monday and Thursday. Orders placed after 12:00 on Thursday will not be shipped until the following Monday unless you opt to pay for a Guaranteed Next Day delivery.
We have a 'Collect in Person' option which has no shipping costs. You select this option and arrange with us to collect at one of our shows. Please always be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising which show you will be coming to and we shall bring your order with us (please see our News and Events section to see where will be over the next few months).
Since we are sending you a perishable product, you need to be available to receive the delivery. If you cannot be at home you should consider providing a work address or that of neighbour who will be available, otherwise your package may be taken to your nearest Post Office for collection. We cannot be held responsible for the condition of your goods if they are not refrigerated on receipt.
Delivery on all orders over £50 is free. For anything under £50, our standard packing and delivery charge is £4.95 (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland only) or £8.50 (for Scottish Highlands, Eire and other UK non-Mainland addresses). If you require a Guaranteed Next Day delivery, an extra charge (depending on size and weight) will be made. Please send an email to email@example.com before placing an order that requires a Guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Please don't hesitate contact us if you require further information about our shipping policies and charges.