Pork neck fillet from free-range pigs from the West Country is dry cured with pepper, coriander, juniper and mace and then air dried for many weeks. Serve as part of a mixed plate of charcuterie for a superb starter or eat as you would a Parma ham with fresh figs or melon.
Gold with 3 Stars' - Great Taste Awards 2019
The judges said of this product
- A good looking cut with a ruby red colour and buttery fat. The flavour carries a beautiful richness and as the pork melts on the palate we are left with a wonderful creamy, herby mouthful. Very rich and well made. CHARCUTERIE AT ITS BEST
- Brilliant aromas, with gentle spice melding with mature pork notes. The delightful marbling ensures succulence - this slips down ridiculously easily. A very skillfully seasoned and cured coppa, utterly delightful.
- Beautifully marbled coppa with tremendous depth of flavour - soft, peppery and sweet. Just melts in the mouth.
'Gold Award' - Taste of the West 2012
This is what the judges said of the Coppa 'Superbly presented. The aroma was as expected and the appearance excellent. It has a good texture and the flavour is exquisite. This is a masterpiece and cannot be improved on in any way'.
Please note: Capreolus currently ships to the UK only.
- All our chilled products are packed in polystyrene boxes with ice packs to ensure your order arrives in good condition.
- Most of our products are ambient and these will be delivered in either pouches or cardboard boxes - these do not require chilling.
We aim to send your order within 48-72 hours of receiving it and we will inform you when your order is received and also when we have shipped it. To ensure your order arrives in good condition (within the 48-72 hour window) we ONLY ship orders between Monday and Thursday. Orders placed after 12:00 on Thursday will not be shipped until the following Monday unless you opt to pay for a Guaranteed Next Day delivery.
We have a 'Collect in Person' option which has no shipping costs. You select this option and arrange with us to collect at one of our shows. Please always be sure to send an email to email@example.com advising which show you will be coming to and we shall bring your order with us (please see our News and Events section to see where will be over the next few months).
Since we are sending you a perishable product, you need to be available to receive the delivery. If you cannot be at home you should consider providing a work address or that of neighbour who will be available, otherwise your package may be taken to your nearest Post Office for collection. We cannot be held responsible for the condition of your goods if they are not refrigerated on receipt.
Delivery on all orders over £50 is free. For anything under £50, our standard packing and delivery charge is £4.95 (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland only) or £8.50 (for Scottish Highlands, Eire and other UK non-Mainland addresses). If you require a Guaranteed Next Day delivery, an extra charge (depending on size and weight) will be made. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order that requires a Guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Please don't hesitate contact us if you require further information about our shipping policies and charges.